Thursday 15 October 2009

A Visual Guide to Alien Beings

I know I'm not supposed to judge a book by it's cover, but if this particular book is anything near as good as it's cover then it must be really, really good. I want it.
The book is based on interviews of abductees who has explained what the aliens where like and looked like and such. It's fun to see that lizard people/reptilians has been included as my boyfriend has been telling me about this particular alien specie for a while. Also, mr. Chace claims he has been lucky enough to meet a reptilian alien lady, so he must know what he's talking about ;)


The cover reminds me a little of Päivi Laakso's elf paintings (blogged here).

I've read reviews of the book where people has said that they used to be sceptical about aliens but now they believe it all. Oh wow, I also want to believe in lizard people! Someone please buy me this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment