Friday 9 October 2009

tentacle engravings by Dan Hillier

Phillipa Fioretti (her blog / Twitter ) sendt me a message on Twitter a while ago saying she had a look at the pictures on my site and thought I might like the altered engravings of Dan Hillier. I'm very pleased when people show me amazing things they think I'll like- and especially through Twitter, because it sort of justifies the fact that I have a Twitter account.

I'm also pleased when the things I'm shown has tentacles and look like Victorian monsters.








www.danhillier.com = Dan Hillier's art, info on how to buy- and even some pages from his sketchbook.

I've had more ace things recommended by my readers lately(and not so lately.. the type of lately that was a while ago), but have been too lazy busy to post it for everyone's enjoyment. I'll get to it sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment