Wednesday 28 October 2009

it would be awesome to have a baby..

.. so I could knit it great costumes. Like this:





Or this:


I would obviously knit my baby much better costumes as well. If I had a baby, my baby would be dressed up as a little gnome. Every Single Day. And on the days that it wasn't dressed up as a gnome, it would be dressed up as something more outlandish and weird. It would only wear colours like green, yellow and black so as to not look like(and be treated by others like) a girl or a boy and would be called a name that wasn't gender specific.

If I had a baby, I would train the baby to do house chores, like cleaning, doing dishes etc so I wouldn't have to do it myself. But most importantly; it would wear costumes.

Don't worry,
I don't want a baby. I can always get a dog and dress it up in weird costumes. But if I did want a baby, it would have been a great - and fashionable - baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment