Saturday 4 July 2009

Horror photography by Joshua Hoffine

Blueeyedtawni gave me a link to Joshua Hoffine's online photography portfolio in a comment. Hoffine calls his photography "horror photography", and he has totally got the childhood horror clichés right!

I used to have to run over the floor and jump into the bed from a bit of a distance to avoid being grabbed by these hands:

Only I think my monster had less fur and more slime. Black long slime fingers, like a condensed shadow. I had to make sure there was no gaps between the duvet and the bed in case it would try to grab me. Sometimes I tried to sleep with my head under the duvet to avoid monster exposure, but it was hard to breathe and really uncomfortable.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to have a monster under my bed.



This picture is well funny.. I always wondered how much it would be possible for a person to eat of his or her own body before they'd die:


Sooo do you still have monsters under your bed? I sometimes do. I'm sure I can't be the only one..

No comments:

Post a Comment