Thursday 24 September 2009

the world's biggest zit

At first I thought that it couldn't be real. My boyfriend thought it was mayonnaise that they had injected under the guy's skin, and then squeezed out as a practical joke. Ugh that is a freaky thought. But I've read that a lot of people think it's not a zit but a cyste or abscess. I don't care what people name the thing as long as I know that it's real. Bahahaha! OH. MY. GOD!!



I wonder what happens at the end though, I get the impression that something happens but they turn the camera away. What? Did his spine ooze out with all the puss, or what exactly happens that seems worse than whatever they've already shown? Or did they turn the camera away randomly and nothing extra happens.. Come on, I'm curious.. I bet that he was feeling really relieved at the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment