Wednesday 17 March 2010

Norway + winter = cold

Here are some photos I've taken this winter, it has been a super-cold and beautiful winter, and I kind of don't want it to end. It doesn't look like it's going to end either, as the lake is still frozen over.




My younger brother can't be bothered with trivial stuff like putting on a jacket:
Last year he tried some sort of an experiment where he tried to see if he could go all winter without wearing a jacket. The theory was that he would get used to it and stop noticing how cold it was. This winter I've seen him outside in shorts on several occasions, and the record(of, uh, weirdness) was when he helped push a car out of the snow, barefoot and only wearing his morning robe. What a Viking.


A random picture of the thermometer.. it has been even colder, brr:


We turned my older brother's barbecue into a lantern:

No comments:

Post a Comment