Tuesday 9 June 2009

verunicastar!

One of the first things I hearted when I joined Etsy was this uv Buddha necklace by verunicastar:


I drooled over it for ages, so it was such a cool surprise when she contacted me months and months later, suggesting we'd do a trade.

This is her wearing the floppy eared hat I made for her. It totally suits her! I really like the yarn she picked for it as well (and I also really, really like her tattoo!!):


In addition to the uv Buddha chocker I also got a print of one of her beautiful mermaids - I love the way she draws! I haven't bought much art from other people before. I guess I've been thinking that I'm capable to draw or paint stuff myself, so why bother - but it's SUCH a difference having someone else's art up on the wall! It's really refreshening and inspiring to see someone else's style and skills.

This is the mermaid I got:


And here are some of her other cool drawings:



Veruncastar has a blog here on blogger, so go say hello to her! verunicastar.blogspot.com

And check out her Etsy shop filled with mermaids, zombies and funky jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment