Tuesday 20 January 2009

lemonade award


my blog won a lemonade award from strawberry anarchy! aww, thanks:) i wish i had a beer to celebrate (there's always a reason to celebrate, i just need to buy more beer).

i guess i'm meant to nominate some of my favourite blogs for the same prize now, as that is sort of the rules of the game, - but i've never been known to follow rules.
instead i'll just say that i really like strawberry anarchy's blog too, check it out, it's a lot like my blog, only cuter and more rainbow coloured.

i couldn't really just leave it at that, so i've nominated some people for an award after all. my own self constructed "mad award"! and the mad award goooees tooo.. all of my readers, because i think you're all really mad, and that is why i like you. go get a beer to celebrate.


"how do you know i'm mad?" said alice. "you must be," said the cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

No comments:

Post a Comment