Wednesday 4 June 2008

dracula clothing

often when i've been at a party at my friend truls' house and i've see an amazing outfit, i've been told it's from his online shop, dracula clothing. the clothes are custom made by good tailors, but are still actually quite affordable!

wooo i'm an actual model! here's me posing for the website in my favourite dress; the velvet doll dress! it's the bestest dress with lush velvet and lovely detailing and it's all mine and it makes me feel fit for fairytales!!

here's ida posing in a beautiful bustleskirt that made me very envious when she wore it at a party.

i've also seen ida in this austen blouse, it has prettyful and practical(yes, it's a possible combination!) lacing in the back for perfect fit and looks even better in real life. i want it.


no, it's not dracula, that's truls showing off the officer coat. he does look a lot like dracula in bram stoker's dracula though!

www.draculaclothing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment