Friday 20 August 2010

I have a digital bookshelf on Shelfari

I have been very busy and have had lots to do.. SO I needed distraction, and something to do while procrastinating. Look, I've joined Shelfari:



Thanks, CarynSKA, for introducing me to Shelfari! I am all excited about it, and have already found tons of new books I'd like to read. I am especially intrigued by the fact that someone else has read The Secret Life of Plants. It's a book about plant intelligence, and the other person who has read it has read SO many interesting books.

Now I'm off on holiday, and will be reading Secret and Surpressed II. I just finished a chapter called "Wilhelm Reich, Eisenhower and the Aliens". Nice one. Go befriend me if you're on Shelfari, I'd like to see what people are reading and get inspired to read more.

Ps. Truls, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment