Tuesday 15 June 2010

Beyond Reason Etsy shop

I have opened my Etsy shop again! You can see the link to my shop in the sidebar of this blog. I've been making beaded jewellery for a while, and so that is what my shop is full of at the moment. I am planning on using my illustrations to make cards and other paper things that I can offer in my shop as well.

These are the things I've put up in my shop so far:





My grandmother and my boyfriend have both told me that this necklace shouldn't have seen the light of day due to the colour combination.. but I think it's cool:



THIS IS A BIG BRACELET:

I made something in pastel colours! It's not very typical for being me, it was inspired by my friend Kat, who says turquoise and pink is the best colour combination ever:

A lot of my jewellery end up looking a bit like they come from a toy shop, so this was an attempt at making something that was a little bit more grown up looking:



I have made lots more stuff, and will put them up in my shop little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment