Thursday 22 April 2010

things I saw in Italy





I would love to live in this house, I'd sit in the glass bit at the top and drink tea while making beaded jewellery:

I bet these two people sit in the window all day and look at the going-ons in the street. Click the picture if you want to see how grumpy the person to the left is:

Kitty LOVES being taken for long walks on the beach in her leash. Seriously. Kitty LOVES it:

The rats in Turin are massive, I saw several in the flood at night and I'm not exaggerating when I say they're the size of small dogs.
I was told the rats normally run off when they see people, but I managed to charm them by baby-talking at them in a gentle mellow voice so they 'd feel safe. They're probably more used to being thrown rocks at than being talked to in a mellow voice, so they kept looking at me curiously. I love how cute this rat looks with it's little mouth open:
Om nom nom.. it was looking at me while it was eating:


I'm impressed by how old these doorbells look, and by how randomly they've been put up on the wall. I like stuff that makes me feel like I'm time travelling:


This vegetable garden must be looked after by a kindred soul:

No comments:

Post a Comment