Sunday 24 January 2010

do you let any of your pets sleep in your bed with you?

The poll is closed, and this is the result..


Most of us agree that kitty can stay in the bed. If you don't let your pet in the bed with you, and especially if the reason is that you find it disgusting, you're in the minority.


I tried to search for pictures of pets in beds, and I stumbled across this one:
Ha ha awww what a happy dog, I bet he had a good time chewing up the mattress.

Here's an old picture of me in the bed of a dog I know. It was only fair that he was allowed to try out my bed after I was allowed to try out his.. (it's not the same dog as in the picture above!!):
Come on, seriously, kitty is NOT disgusting :
I wonder what sort of pets apart from dogs and cats that people let sleep in their beds?

No comments:

Post a Comment