Monday 23 November 2009

yarn never looked this cool

This yarn advertisement is so funky and psychedelic!


Using the female body to market products isn't exactly a new idea. In fact, I'm getting tired of how used up that 'idea' is. I'm also annoyed at the fact that I can't fully enjoy amazing illustrations like this yarn advertisement because it uses the female body to sell yarn. The female body is used to sell just about anything. I post a lot of pictures of scantily dressed women on my blog; it's not that I like women more than men, it's just that of all the pictures of scantily dressed people I find, most of them are women. And that is what I have a problem with. I shouldn't get annoyed. Seriously; negativity never achieves anything. My next post shall have scantily dressed men in it. It will be my little personal gift to cyberspace and humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment