Sunday 16 August 2009

3d illustrations by Zamak

My foxy man-friend works with 3d computer graphic modeller, so he has shown me a lot of cool 3d artists, including Zamak.
Olivier Bucheron, aka Zamak, breaks the anatomy of the 3d bodies he creates down into blobs and circular parts. Most of them are robots, or weird creatures - and they all have the same recognizable style.





The foxy man-friend wants to teach me one of the easier 3d modelling programs(Z-brush). A part of me says "noo I already have too many interests and hobbies to keep them all up.." and an other part of me says "YAAY come on, it will be like polymer clay, only it's impossible to get it dirty and full of carpet fluff, and I bet I can make some funky 3d stuff!?".

What do you think? Should I learn Z-brush, or focus on painting, drawing, beading, knitting - and all the other things that I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment