Monday 22 December 2008

poll closed

so the poll is closed, and i'm shocked at the result;

64 % said they believed in aliens
10 % said they didn't
and 28 % said they were aliens.

i think someone must be joking with me, and this is the time to come forward and admit to this joke. leave a confession in a comment. i refuse to believe that 10 %, (THREE of my blog readers), do not believe in aliens.


the universe is infinitely vast, and nature is a repetetive pattern, like a massive fractal. it just wouldn't make sense to think we're alone. also it would be less fun and it would ruin my daydreams of being picked up in a ufo and taken to my home planet for a tour i'd never forget. i bet i'd forget to take my digital camera if that ever happened (see, i'm already thinking about what to bring).

on the upside, i'm so grateful to have 8 actual aliens reading my blog! although i voted from three different computers saying i was an alien (i AM!), so i guess in reality, there's only 5. i think that's pretty good though, and i bet some of my alien readers didn't even bother to vote, so maybe there's more?


No comments:

Post a Comment