Friday 24 October 2008

floppy eared hat

check out my new hat design!! i'm quite chuffed with it. as a child, i used to wear panty hoses on my head and prance about in front of the mirror. i thought it was intensely stylish, as if i had long floppy bunny ears, and promised myself that when i got older i would walk about with my floppy bunny ears in public. maybe i'm not old enough yet, as i still haven't got the courage. soo I've designed this hat so that people don't have to embarrass themselves by wearing panty hoses on their heads in public.



i would have posted the pattern if i had taken notes while knitting.. it was sort of an improvised design, but i guess it's possible to figure it out by looking at the photos? i hope so as i want to do more of these! i have put it up for sale in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment