Wednesday 23 July 2008

pretend you're human

juergen teller's models are stripped, not only of their clothes, but of all glossy unreality. not that the result is real; it's only pretending to be.

when asked if he prefers working with models or 'real people' when conducting a photo shoot, juergen answered "it changes all the time. they are all real people to me."

personally i like the rawness of realism, but i much prefer the magic of fairy tales.

i showed these photos of lily cole to my boyfriend, and he exclaimed "is that you!???". well, no, she isn't me, but i bet she pretends to be:P





björk the forever miss cool eating black spaghetti. i saw this type of spaghetti the last time i was in italy, and an image of an all black necro dinner popped into my head. juergen must have read my thoughts. i hate it when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment