Monday 26 May 2008

forest house dream

I want to live in a house decorated like a forest, with green walls and lots of plants and little trees.

I think I deserve this tree bed by Shawn Lovell to get going with my pixie forest house, but it's more likely that I'll have to go out and get some trees, build a nest, get some spray paint etc and do some diy:


I also think I deserve this ghost tree coat rack by Erich Ginder, although with the right type of tree that wouldn't easily break off I could make that too:


I would also have to make mushroom stools like this one:


And massive grass rugs and cushions and allsorts in green fur like these rugs by pd design:


It would also be fun to build a frame and grow some proper grass indoor.

Or do something like Tokyo based designer (why is everything from Japan so dead cool?? ) Chiaki Murata of Metaphys, who has designed a product range of stackable grass planters.


I shall have to paint my fingers green, but first I need a house though.

No comments:

Post a Comment